Friday, March 23, 2012

Dear Computer Insert Key,


Dear Computer Insert Key,

Get off my keyboard. Get off my keyboard forever.

Here's what I want you to be:
--an extension of the already-too-small Backspace key.

Here's what you are:
--ruining my life.

Not to be all dramatic about it, but really...here's what you do to me, Insert Key. You make this sentence where I wrote it but forgot to write the words "sentence where I" so I had to go back and add "sentence where I" so the sentence make sense turn into this sentence:

You make this sentence where Igot to write the words "sentence where I" so I had to go back and add "sentence where I" so the sentence make sense turn into this sentence:

I HATE YOU FOR THIS.

There will never be a time with I want the letters I'm writing to replace letters I've already written. If I want to replace those letters, I will highlight the word and type the replacement. It's easier. It's better.

No love, no respect, no understanding,
Shan-z

No comments:

Post a Comment