Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I do not use toilet seat covers, however...

...every time I close the bathroom stall door, I pull out a toilet seat cover, crinkle it around a little, and drop it in the toilet, just in case someone else is in there, listening, and judging whether or not I use a toilet seat cover.

I know it's crazy, but bathroom judgment is the worst kind of judgment.  I do it all the time, and expect that others do it.

And do not try to tell me that toilet seat covers do anything.  I read the research.  They don't.

The end.

6 comments:

  1. Seat covers is a protector that provides beautiful looking from any seat. It is also protected form the suns uv rays, food and drink spills, sliding in and out of your vehicle, etc. Our company provides many kinds of beautiful seat covers. I am totally impressed with this article and the information you have posted on here is really helpful and informative. Thanks admin.
    Seat Covers Unlimited

    ReplyDelete