Monday, December 13, 2010

here's something that no one will care about

You're gonna be mad about reading this...I promise.

So they moved the Old Faithful webcam.

I don't know why, but a few clicks around the old world wide web, I found that there are a couple of other people (certainly either 90 year old tech-savvy birdwatchers, or 33 year old obese men who play World of Warcraft instead of working) are all up in arms about it too. I say "too" because I'm also all up in arms about it. I mean, this new camera does show trees where I was certain there was just a parking lot, which is good news, but how the hell am I supposed to see the bison from this far away?

But it's still so lovely there.

So, since you've made it this far (I'm assuming someone did...Mindy), let me show you:

Old camera. This one's called The Bison Returneth.


New camera. So far away. But this one is as it's entitled, It's Magic!



So lovely, but I miss the old upsies closeies camera. I still love technology, always and forever. RIP.

3 comments:

  1. Are you kiddin me? I'm mad for you, even though I think this cam is ridiculous. I do love bison though. I like big animals like that. Ya know, who doesn't? Sarah Palin doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also...how would you be able to see your parents if they were there again...sad day1

    ReplyDelete