Thursday, June 23, 2011

Third post in one day...yikes...

...and it's because I literally cannot more forward on our two most pertinent projects without a response from IT and the Math Department...and they're being non-responsive at the moment.

I was home for lunch today and laughed out loud at the memory of this event. My brother is rrrreal funny, and likely completely unrelated to that, funny things happen to him often. This was in Roswell, NM, right outside of a WalMart that happens to be in a mall there (?!?).

Stranger: Hey, where can I find printer paper?
Bran: Oh I'm sorry, I don't work here.
Stranger: Like the kind that you just use in a computer printer.
Bran: I'm sorry, sir...I don't know what to tell you...I don't work at WalMart.
Stranger: ...so...in the back?
Bran: Yeah.

This came to me while I was taking out the trash, and I laughed and laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment