Monday, August 8, 2011

Today is going to be a kick ass day.

Here's why:

1--Scooted to work. Not good for the hair, but I'm willing to make that sacrifice for love of the game. And it is a sacrifice, because I miiiight look homeless right now.

2--Scooted through Pirates. I was so worried that I'd have to give up my morning coffee stop because I no longer commuted in a car. Not the case. Coffee Girl (so.embarrassing that I don't know her name after four years) even put the cup in a bag to avoid spillage. There was some slight, soon to be resolved by bringing my own cup, which I actually should've been doing for the last four years. Sorry, environment.

3--Got a wave from a real motorcycle driver across the intersection. I wasn't sure if he was acknowledging a peer (in the lil' sister sort of way) or making fun of me. I don't care...I was just so excited.

--just let me know when raving about scootering gets old, because I will NEVER STOP otherwise.

4--I finally decided to keep these shoes that I bought a week ago. I always try things out to ensure that they were a good purchase, and I've been NOT purchasing these shoes for a while, because they make me abooouuuttt 6'1, but I couldn't resist. Potentially alienating myself from 90% of girls and 50% of boys? All of the sudden worth it.

5--I'm hiring someone I'm pretty confident will be GREAT in our office today.

Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: