Tuesday, May 30, 2017

But then how do you play "fireman"?

We have a preschool where I work, and it's a constant source of joy. 

I mean, not for me, because I usually walk past the playground once every two months, but I'm sure the other people over there find it really joyful.

Anyway, I walked by today (first time all May), and one of the kiddies was shouting "FIRE!!!!!!  FIRE!!!!!!!  FIRE!!!!!!!!" at the top of her lungs.  All of the staff came running over and asked her what was wrong, to which she replied "I'm playing fireman!"

I mean, I get it--they had to tell her what is and isn't appropriate to yell on the playground.  But for real though...how are you supposed to play "fireman" if you can't yell "FIRE!!!!!!!!"?

Kids these days.  I feel for you, littles. 

Not really.  They all have iPads that they didn't even pay for.

No comments:

Post a Comment