Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My head hurts

So I was blow drying my hair this morning (shout out to all of the fine-haired ladies) bent over and upside down, and when I tried to flip my hair up (another shout out--you know you have to flip it really quickly and powerfully), flipped my head directly up into the corner of the open cabinet door. I immediately hit the floor, holding my head, and laid there for some minutes...not really sure how many...while my blow drier blew hot air into nothing. I eventually got back up, finished blow drying my hair, put everything away and left for work.

A few hours later, after several extra strength Tylenol, when I tried to feel if I still had a knot, I realized that there was a bunch of dried blood in my hair. I went home for lunch with my friend Kate, and found that there were bloody fingerprints all over the cabinet and bathroom door (I think I was too dazed to even notice), and on the floor where I huddled for some minutes. Kate proceeded to clean out my hair, find that the cut was still bleeding, and compress cotton onto the back of my friggin head for like ten minutes while the bleeding stopped.


SO

SICK

And probably the worst part about all of it? I will likely have to take ANOTHER shower today. I already took one, and I have to take another one, because there is blood in my hair.

Damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment