Wednesday, September 22, 2010

RI(not)P hair dryer

It shorted out and burned my hand today. I hated it for that. Also, I had to half dry the rest of my hair with a flat iron.
When I think back on this hair dryer, I will only remember the burn and the time that I cut my head open and there was blood everywhere when I was drying my hair. I hated those things.

I hated this hair dryer.

I think I will buy a wildly expensive one next time, just to see what all the hubbub is about. What's all the hubabout?

(As a sidenote, this is how I get into too-expensive-for-my-own-good habits. "Oh, Paige jeans can't be actually worth $200...Prada sunglasses can't be THAT great..." Turns out, they are, and they are. And now I can't buy jeans at the Gap or sunglasses at Target ever again.)

2 comments:

  1. Um, some things are extremely worth it. There is a reason why some things are expensive--because they're quality. Do it. DO IT. Hey girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. quality is the shizzzzzzz

    p.s. who still says hubbub? ;-)

    ReplyDelete