Wednesday, May 1, 2013

One more reply for this May Day

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "The Final Chapter: I got no money from my deceased...":

An outstanding share! I've just forwarded this onto a co-worker who has been doing a little research on this. And he actually bought me lunch simply because I discovered it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending some time to talk about this matter here on your site.

Also visit my web-site: bed and breakfast in Charleston sc


Dear Anonymous,

Thank you so much!  I am so pleased that your coworker has been researching Albanian (?) mafia (??) spam emails concerning deceased relatives' fortunes.  It's a lucrative field, and one upon which not enough has been written!
What a jovial office you work in--find a blog entry documenting my exchange with a scammer and get lunch!  Let ME reword this--where's MY meal?  Ha!
All in all, Anonymous, I wanted to say this:  you're welcome.  You're welcome for spending some time to talk about this matter here on my site. 
The fact that we connected like this really makes me trust you.  I'm going to click that link to your web---site, and I'm going to book a room at the bed and breakfast.  If you know me well enough to tap into my desire for more academic writing on e-scams, you know me well enough to know my sleeping arrangement preferences.

Cheers,
SH

No comments:

Post a Comment