Tuesday, January 3, 2012

this SHOULD be embarassing...

Was talking last night about t-h-a-t moment when someone gets into your car and t-h-a-t song that you were listening to before when you were alone comes on and it's t-h-a-t awkward.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on whether or not it's you in my car, I have long since given up on impressing people with the music I love or don't love, because I love and don't love all the wrong things (see life).

Case in point, I got into my car this morning for work, and this jam was on:



You're welcome.

I cannot apologize for loving this because IT'S SO GREAT. If you were to get into my car and this shiz came on, I would say "I cannot apologize for loving this because IT'S SO GREAT."

And we'd listen to all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment