Tuesday, September 22, 2009

the isht I bought and DIDN'T buy...

...well, I did buy it, but a long time ago.

T-shirts!!! Some of my favo purchases are t-shirts...sometimes for me, but mostly for gifts. And I got one for my brother and sister in law for Christmas, and since they don't read this, I can tell you that my brother's says "If your pants are on first, being a liar becomes less important." Come on...that's funny.

Here are some favos that I've purchased...two for me. Which two, you ask? Guess.











I'm home now, so here's the other isht I've purchased:
-groceries. I haven't made a full grocery trip since...I don't know...May? It was refreshing.
-two delicious Soup Plantations...it's not my fault...it was for a bday celebration!! Don't hate...I love that place so much. Baked potatoes fo-evah!
-pizza, for the premiere party of Community.

That's all, that's all, that's all.

Not surprisingly, it's all food related. I think that may be the only thing I love more than shopping.

So an interesting thing happened to me on Saturday. I was taking a nap, because I got in from the road at 9 a.m., and I was really tired, and I started awake for some reason (I'm sure it was for some crazy dream that I can't remember) and sat straight up. In doing so, my blanket hooked onto my nose ring. Said nose ring is bent three times, so it goes into my nose, then makes a V shape (v-shape ha)that lays against the inside of my nose. When the blanket hooked, it pulled the ring out two bends, so one little tug and that thing would've been out,leaving a hole in my nose. Another hole, I guess I should say. I was so half-asleep that I didn't know what to do, so I sat there for probably 15 seconds just going "aaahhhhoooowwwww" before I could think clearly enough to push that thing back in and unhook it. It hurt a little. Actually, more than a little...but not a lot.

That's it. That was the whole story.

My life's a lot more interesting when I'm on the road.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha i love everything about this.

    especially the tshirts....i hope it's the soap one and the monster looking for his hand! ;-)

    ReplyDelete