Saturday, September 26, 2009

untitled

the isht I've bought:
-panini supplies.

Thanks to my great Aunt (she's really great, not great like once removed), Cousin and I now have a profesh panini maker. It's amazing based on looks alone. So we decided to break it in last night with some friends...and it's also amazing based on performance. I had a garlic hummus turkey tomato cheese, and I'm still thinking about it.

Thanks Mood. It was totally worth the panini supplies, which existed of turkey, cheese (havarti--where have you been all my life?), tomatoes and hummus (surprise).

So here's something I do that I don't tell everyone about: I watch Old Faithful's webcam. Not like "sometimes I click over to see what's going on at OF"...I always have it open on my computer, and sometimes, I stare at it through entire phone conversations. It's soothing. I don't know why.
But as if that weren't weird/creepy enough, I've recently started saving some of my favorite screen shots, giving them a title, and compiling them in a desktop folder exclusively for OF pictures.

I call this one "it's just so romantic here let's get married":

1 comment: